For the Beautiful Smile You’ve Always Wanted
Your smile is one of your most noticeable features. But even one imperfection can leave you reluctant to share your smile with others. Fortunately, Dr. Tarabin features a number of treatment options to give you the smile you’ve been dreaming about.
Full mouth reconstruction consists of one or more restorative procedures that Dr. Tarabin provides to enhance the way your smile looks, the way it feels, and the way it functions. Like all of our care, a full mouth reconstruction is tailored to meet your specific needs.
When you meet with Dr. Tarabin for your free consultation, he’ll ask you about your smile goals. Then he’ll review your treatment options so the two of you can come up with the perfect plan to complete your smile makeover.
Is Full Mouth Reconstruction Right for You?
There are a variety of reasons why a patient might seek full mouth reconstruction. This procedure is typically selected by patients who are facing one or more issues that negatively impact your smile such as:
- Missing teeth
- Gum disease
- Tooth decay
- Chipped or broken teeth
- Discolored teeth
- Worn down teeth due to grinding
- Misaligned bite
Your Treatment Options
Your treatment plan is determined entirely by your individual needs. Some of the more common treatments we offer include:
- Dental Implants – No other restoration protects your health while revitalizing your smile the way dental implants do. We can use dental implants to restore any number of missing teeth. They’re perfect for restoring a single missing tooth with a dental implant that features a natural-looking porcelain crown. We also have effective implant solutions to restore a whole arch of missing teeth.
- Bridges – If you’re missing one or more adjacent teeth, bridges provide a durable, low-cost solution. We also have the option of anchoring your bridge with dental implants for increased stability and performance.
- Dentures – Dentures are a natural-looking, removable solution for missing teeth. The procedure is minimally invasive and they’re also very affordable.
- Porcelain Veneers – If you have teeth that are chipped, cracked, small, poorly-shaped, or severely stained, veneers could be the perfect solution for you. Veneers can also eliminate minor gaps between your teeth. These thin shells are made from durable, tooth-colored porcelain and attached to the front of your teeth for a sparkling, beautiful smile.
- TMJ Therapy – If you suffer from jaw pain, clicking noises when you open and close your mouth or a misaligned bite, Dr. Tarabin has treatments to relieve your symptoms and stop your teeth from grinding.