Get a Flawless New Smile With Dr. Tarabin
Veneers are thin, attractive shells that Dr. Tarabin attaches to the surface of your teeth, eliminating imperfections in your smile. They’re made from durable, tooth-colored porcelain to ensure a natural appearance and long-lasting results. Dr. Tarabin will customize your veneers to fit perfectly, providing you with a sparkling new smile.
Veneers can be used to treat a variety of dental issues, including:
- Chipped and cracked teeth
- Stained and discolored teeth
- Small, crooked, or poorly-shaped teeth
- Gaps between teeth
It’s So Easy to Get Veneers
Veneers are a fast and easy way to get the perfect smile — and it only takes two visits to complete the process. During your first visit, Dr. Tarabin will thoroughly examine your oral health and take a digital impression of your smile. He’ll use this impression as a model for your porcelain veneers.
In about two weeks, your veneers will be ready, and you can return to our office to complete the process. Dr. Tarabin will make sure the fit and color of your veneers are just right before he attaches them using special dental adhesive. Now you’re ready to show off your new smile to friends and family.
Benefits of Veneers
Porcelain veneers offer a number of benefits, including:
- Natural Appearance — Since they’re customized to match your teeth, no one will notice you’re wearing veneers.
- Fast Treatment — The whole process can usually be completed in just two appointments over the course of a few weeks.
- No Recovery Time — Veneers are a non-surgical procedure, so you won’t have to worry about any recovery period or aftercare instructions.
- Easy to Maintain — Veneers don’t require any special hygiene products or techniques — just brush and floss them every day.
- Increased Confidence — Thanks to veneers, you’ll never feel reluctant to smile again.
- Long-Lasting Results — With proper care, veneers typically last ten to fifteen years.